WhatsApp Only +1307 3434166 | +85253323236
Bitmain Antminer S9 (14Th)
PRODUCT TYPE: ASIC Miner
PRODUCT VENDOR: Bitmain
Out of stock
- The Bitmain Antminer S9 (14 Th) uses the SHA-256 algorithm and consumes a maximum of 1372W of electricity. This miner competes with a maximum hash rate of 14 trillion bits per second. Bitmain is a well-known firm with a lengthy history in the business.
- This unit has a greater voltage than the others in the Antminer bag, allowing miners to mine more than 42 coins. The voltage ranges between 11.60 and 11.00V.
- The mining efficiency of this strong miner is 0.098j/Gh. The maximum power usage is 1372W, which is sufficient for mining a wide range of currencies. The miner is a popular choice among miners who have a few years of expertise. The efficiency is sufficient to obtain appropriate profit margins due to the durability and user-friendly interface.
- It has a 14-thousandth hash rate, which is sufficient for mining large currencies. Other hash rates in the industry are greater, but this one is the most powerful. Even after more than three years in the game, the hash rate continues to earn valuable coins.
- For miners who wish to mine at home, 85 dB is a little too loud. The sound levels were a little too high due to the device being the first to be released. The mine is perfect for vast farms with a well-built shop to keep noise out.
|Antminer S9 (14Th)
|135 x 158 x 350mm
|11.60 ~ 13.00V
|0 – 40
|5 – 95%